Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SORRY....!!!

hohoho~~
it was a nice day to hang out with da sao they all today weih..
hehe
we went for movie
but b4 movie..
da sao suddenly called me n tell me tat she saw kc
i admit tat i was desperate too
so,i offer myself to go down to meet them first
i miss her..i do
i admit it

i just cant get her out of my mind
how could i??
argh..
after 133days i had nvr seen her
i met her tat day at 23rd of jan
which is a friday at chung hua
playing bkb together
after so long i had nvr talk to her
145 days
i remember the last time i talked to her was at the airport..
noe wat's da words??
bye n take care..
tat's it
after the 145days
the first sentence i speak to her was
"hey..how come u're here"
her reply was "i came with my cousins..going bak soon.."
then of cuz i'll say.."ok..see u.. bye"
"bye" from her

the way she react when she see me is just exactly like last time how she acknowledge me
the way nvr change
it's still da same..

i think i had now did something wrong to da sao..
i'm so sorry
i feel so guilty for tat
second time i terbocor her stuff
really sorry!!
TT










y2k

No comments: