Tuesday, August 18, 2009

wat am i doing??!!

wat am i doing??
being silly all da while??
sigh

yesterday went for pool with fen,jia,kelsey n michelle
shan joint in after tat
but i was late
again..i was late
none of the time i can be punctual since i noe how to drive
who knows the reason??
aihz
michelle was talking dere jokingly
but i was too...over??
*sorry for shouted at u yesterday..i really din mean it*
felt so bad to her
*i'm so sorry michelle*
but thank God tat after tat she's still playing with me n joking with me all da while
thank dudes...
got beer somemore yesterday
tat was wat i wanted
although it wasn't much
but tat's good enough
^^
n there was ppl asking why did i absent for the singing session in da afternoon
*sorry guys..
i just cant make it
thanks for caring...i wasn't angry with u guy
nor dissappointed on u
dun worry*

n today
i din go to school
for the sake of??
no reason

whole day staying at home
until it was 7..i went for piano class again
i drove dere n sat for the class
after tat
i went to make some photocopies of my notes

but no one knows how smart was i
to drive on the WRONG LANE!!
wth??
i was like...
omfg
wat's tat weih??
i drove for almost 2yrs
this is the first time i drove on the wrong lane without myself realising it
until i saw the car is coming opposite

after tat..i went to the steamboat shop to meet jia
to get my calculator bak
hence i can complete my report
n i dunno why again
i went to the wrong lane
rite after turning out from the shop..
wth
i bet the driver of the car tat was coming towards me got damn shocked n felt scary
me myself got shocked too
my brain was blanked
i was thinking nthg
n i just cant think of anything
why??
i din realise until i saw tat car was coming over

damn useless lar me!!
arghhh...

No comments: