Tuesday, August 4, 2009

kaki ponteng

everyone had been went to MABA yesterday nite to watch NBL finale yesterday
n I...was supposed to go too
but i was too lazy to go le...
transport tak ada...itu tenaga pun tak ada
very tired weih

end up...i went out for dinner with my family
hehehe
we went sunway the Tasty Pot
was it nice??
well...it's like..ok ok lar..
normal onli
why did my mum suggested dere??
i dunno weih...解かりません
lol..


n then today...
apa aku buat??
hohoho~~
i slept until 11something baru wake up lar
cuz yesterday nite chatted with a babi..
argued with him until damn late
but of course..i edy planned not to go school earlier
hallo!!monday weih....
sien le...somemore i got piano class today...tired ar
hahaha

n when i wake up today
it's like..damn it
i'm sure getting sick this time
cuz i can feel there's something wrong with my body d
then there comes sore throat
argh..

after my piano class...
jia came to my hse
wat we did was...
at first..she said she wanna study
then then then...she went to online...
after tat...me n her slept together...
on my SINGLE bed...
can u imagine how we slept??
hugged together??
*shhh~~dunwan to tell u...think urself lar..*
xP

slept until around 5pm..i woke up and showered
then of cuz..wake her up lar
after tat we went out...
hehehe~~
survival having match at jenjarom lar
sama sama pigi tengok ma
n now...came bak d...
n yea..i'm relaly getting sick now
not onli sore throat...
evening edy came with fever
n cough also
then now...headache somemore??
omg...
sore throat+headache+fever+cough= H1N1????
*i'm so dead #(+.+) *





dear LORD!!..
i cant lose my voice now le..
i'm having piano exam on this thursday le
6th of august 2009!!
pls heal me!!
thank u LORD!! in JESUS name i ask n i pray..
AMEN!!!

No comments: