Thursday, October 11, 2012

the day

it's the day..the day when results is to be announced soon
i was so so so tired yet i couldn't get myself to sleep yet
i keep thinking of it as i lay on my bed

i was thinking how if i failed any of the subjects??
or how if i failed each n every of it??
however,i'll not have the chance to look back
i can now only look at my results n cry??
blame myself for not working hard for it??

i AM so down recently
first of all..yes..results was what i was worried bout..
n this is what i can't change..
i know i can only tell myself to work harder on next semester

secondly,it's been something not well regarding to my relationship
relationships between friends n family.
i think i shall never give a great hope on someone else that will lend u a hand each n every time u need it
perhaps,wish that yourself could get over it without anyone's help would be better

then,i don't even know is this one of the reason.
some shitty feelings keep sticking onto my heart??
or is that my mind which was keep thinking bout something that i shouldn't have think of??
i hope myself don't give a damn on u
yet, u keep appearing "in front of" me..
can i just get my eyes off from u??
i don't know how could i feel that way
but it's the fact that i'm feeling that sux
sorry to be rude,yet i really really hate it
i hate the feeling that ever came back to me at this moment
after so long that i thought i had forgot how it feels
n that was all what i THOUGHT

i can't comment more on my life~
because i've made part of it that bad by myself
i know shouldn't blame and shall continue with it
i shall try my very best to get thru it
and most importantly to make it a BETTER life~

well..i thought i found a way to make myself better just now
cam-whore for the whole night
yet..i still gotta release it here

anyway..putting up this pic..n which do u think suits me more?? (=


or normal, leaving it down will do?? =D


No comments: